welcome

We hope you will visit often for news about upcoming events, post-event press releases, photos and information pertaining to our riding facility.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Aug 7-8 Wil-Cyn Balanced Rider Clinic


Aaron Wilson is an FEI Trainer, USDF Gold Medalist and "L" Judge.

His training experience includes Western, Dressage, Eventing and Jumping. He has also worked with riders who have special needs.


I rode with Aaron earlier this year with the NWADC and let me tell you, I learned a lot. He coached me through a 10yr old's first experience with contact in a manner we BOTH understood, as well as introduce my young horse to riding with a bit. I watched more advanced riders get their horses rounder, softer, lighter and more connected after riding the apparatus.




Reserve your spot, contact Linda Roadcap @ 479-871-1719 or linda.roadcap@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I was impressed with your riding at Aaron's clinic this past spring Linda! His balanced riding apparatus was pretty neat. Aaron has contacted the Parelli's and Linda Parelli is very interested in seeing his demo. How exciting! Looking forward to riding in this one with my Spikey!

    ReplyDelete