welcome

We hope you will visit often for news about upcoming events, post-event press releases, photos and information pertaining to our riding facility.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pagosa Springs, Colorado was beautiful....

I wished I had pictures to post for you from the Parelli Performance Summit last weekend, but we do not have any 'picture-taking-savvy'! Besides that, we do not have a nice camera! So, here's something even better, Parelli's Professional Pictures, simply copy/paste the link below and Enjoy!

We sat behind Mr. Walter Zettl and his lovely wife Heidi; we sat beside Pat Parelli's parents. We had a blast! One of my favorite learning experiences was Linda showing some of her demo secrets. And, watching the 'Drill Team' done Naturally, so beautiful!

We plan to schedule our very own Play Day the first of every month....will keep you posted when we get the first one scheduled... ;)

Oh yeah, I filled out my scholarship application to attend the 2*Star course in Florida next January! WooHoo!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ParelliTube?feature=mhum&utm_source=Parelli+Natural+Horsemanship+List&utm_campaign=09c55889f6-eNews_09_17_2010&utm_medium=email#p/u/0/wec4-jGvAAY

2 comments:

  1. I agree the Performance Summit was fabulous....Thank you for posting our pictures! I'm crossing fingers for your scholarship... I have been a working student this summer and loved every minute of it!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Petra! How awesome to get to stay the summer in Parelli world! ;)
    I haven't heard anything back yet about my app,,,so thanks for keeping your fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete