welcome

We hope you will visit often for news about upcoming events, post-event press releases, photos and information pertaining to our riding facility.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this really the same Lark?...[1 of 3]

Pat Parelli has a little saying....'I've never seen it take more than 2 days....' teaching us to be passively persistent in the proper position! Well, when Lark was given to me from Horses for Healing it took 2 days to load her in the trailer! Lark was untrained, scared of her own shadow when she came to Twin Springs, but after playing the Parelli games with her, using Love, Language and Leadership in equal doses she has now learned how to be braver, calmer and smarter. I was so proud of her trailer loading that I just had to share it! Jimmy video taped us. She loves to go out on the trails too, so here we are trail riding..what a blast. [her new name is Larksie PooPoo!] I plan to use her as a lesson horse, I think she'll do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment