welcome

We hope you will visit often for news about upcoming events, post-event press releases, photos and information pertaining to our riding facility.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love the Cradle Bridle....


Tuesday I tried Spikey's new cradle bridle on him. He wallowed it around for a little while at first, playing with the little roller and sucking the molasses off; then he got pretty quiet. It wasn't until the second time I put it on, which was today, that we really enjoyed what the cradle bridle can do! My hands began to lift the reins and slowly start to shorten them as I asked for just a walk; boom, his neck flexed and I could feel his back, it was amazing! We only spent about 20 minutes at a walk while I practiced playing the 'friendly game' with the reins and asking for flexion. Can't wait for our next session. Spikey is still recuperating from his ligament strain on his back right leg, so I'm really happy that there is something light and provocative we can do without stressing him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment